Thursday, July 30, 2009

September Challenge Theme

The July EBW Challenge was won by kraftymax. Her prize, as always, is getting to choose our next Challenge Theme. Here is what she had to say about her theme:

Indian Summer Dream

First, I want to thank everyone who voted and supported me in the June challenge. I am still quite amazed at winning! So I have thought long and hard about the theme of the challenge that I get to choose. I had one that I thought was perfect, but then another would just pop into my head and ‘that’ one was the perfect one! Well EBW Members, here it is, the perfect one, Indian Summer Dream. I have always loved the fall and the changing of seasons, so let’s see how many seed beads it takes to create the perfect “Indian Summer Dream” for each of us!


The Challenge has been issued and doesn't it sound like something you'd like to try? What amazing creations are EBW members going to come up with? You'll want to be checking back here to see!

You can start your entry today and complete and list it by midnight Etsy time, September 5, 2009!

Rules:
Any style, any technique with a majority of beadweaving is welcome.
ONE only entry allowed per person.
The piece MUST be created between now and September 5, 2009.

See our Challenge FAQ here for all of the details on the rules of our challenges.

16 comments:

  1. Great theme KM - lots of lovely beady potential here :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season. I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great theme! I already have an idea for my piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indian summer? Hmmm....
    Need to think about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving it! Already have a great idea...having a hard time finishing augusts challenge piece before I get started on september!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Indian Summer. Always have. Fall and spring are my very favorite seasons, always have been. Hm.... Might be time to add some lampwork into my piece...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great challange ! I can't wait to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indian Summer Dream is very interesting and there is so much to ponder. What a great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great theme! The wheels are turning in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had this idea in the back of my mind for a while for an autumn flavored piece. Guess this challenge theme will just push me to get it done faster!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in SW Flordia so seeing and working with Fall colors will be a real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite time of year! Here in the North East, there is certainly plenty of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've created something!
    Now, how do I add it to the listing to the challenge?!

    Cheers and Thank you!
    Mizz Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see the entries. This theme is very promising. Fall colors are so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. phew - entered just under the gun. Very excited to see what others have come up with.

    ReplyDelete