Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EBW June Challenge - Humor Has A Winner!

The June EBW Challenge had 20 entries, with a total of 396 votes and 82 of them went to our winner -Curiosity killed the Toilet Paper necklace by LiciaBeads. Didn't she do a great job interpreting the Humor theme!



Second: #9. Where's Waldo - Oops... I Mean Where's Lizard - fashionsfrome

Third and Fourth are a tie between #4. WEED Necklace - HauteIceBeadwork and #19. Pond Frog Bracelet - savoystudio

Fifth: #1. Adios Pollo - BeadazzledofOregon

Sixth: #2. HOUSE for RENT with Garden View - enchantedbeads

Seventh: #17. Harlequin - Free Form Beaded Cuff - ThreeFatesDesign

Eighth: #16. Money doesn't grow on trees Necklace - CieloDesign

Ninth: #14. Where Is My UFO - binkaminka

Tenth: #6. Curly Black Rock Bacelet - SpringColors

Etsy BeadWeavers are already at work on the July Challenge - "Here comes the bride..." . You can read all about it here.

24 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm really not surprised that piece won :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Licia!!! This is the one that got my vote!! It actually made me LOL....

    Well done! I am sure that you will have a most excellent challenge them for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - fun piece and great interpretation of the theme. Congratulations Licia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly - no surprize it has won! :)

    Licia, congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one really tickled my funny bone, too. Congrat, Licia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo funny! ~ in our house, it's our black Lab, Misty, who unrolls every TP roll she can find and devours the entire roll. Your creation, Licia, really was terribly creative ~ Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Licia, it's such a funny piece! LOve your Toilet series :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Licia. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great piece...can't wait to see July's entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Licia, this piece is full of humor! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Licia, your piece was adorable and made me giggle the first time I saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats, licia.
    i regrettably didn't have a chance to vote this month, but i truly love this piece!!
    reminds me of two little ones in our house....

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) Thanks everyone! Thanks to Vezsuzsi for picking humor too!

    I have a "plan" (but it always changes when I am mid weave) for the July challenge that I hope to be able to complete in time during this busy month for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. as always--the 'voters' make the very best choice! this was a super 'humor' creation, and congratulations, licia, for the challenge win!

    marilyn g

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Licia!! All of the entries were wonderful again! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations Licia!!! and to all the runner up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Licia. Of course, in my opinion, you are all winners because you got your entry to completion by the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, this is like in a real life!:) My congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Licia! Great piece!

    Well done, to all the entrants! As always, wonderful interpretations of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations that really is a fun piece, and beautifully made. well done.

    love n light

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on winning Licia. Your piece made me giggle when I first saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This was so creative. A well deserved winner.

    ReplyDelete